Starting your day with a nutritious and delicious breakfast is a great way to fuel your body and boost your...
Vegan spring rolls
Vegan spring rolls recipe:
- 8-10 spring roll wrappers
- 1 cup cooked vermicelli noodles
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced avocado
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Sweet chili sauce for dipping
- Prepare the vermicelli noodles according to the package instructions, then rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Slice all of the vegetables and set aside.
- Fill a large bowl with warm water. Dip a spring roll wrapper into the water for 10-15 seconds, until it softens.
- Place the softened wrapper on a clean surface. Place a small handful of vermicelli noodles in the center of the wrapper.
- Add a small amount of each vegetable on top of the noodles, along with some cilantro, mint, and chopped peanuts.
- Fold the sides of the wrapper over the filling, then roll the wrapper tightly from bottom to top.
- Repeat with the remaining spring roll wrappers and filling.
- Serve the spring rolls with sweet chili sauce for dipping.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy vegan spring rolls!