Vegan Pizza Recipe
Vegan pizza is a delicious alternative to traditional pizza that is enjoyed not only by vegans, but also by vegetarians and those who enjoy traditional pizza.
Made with plant-based ingredients, this vegan pizza recipe is easy to prepare and can be customized to your liking with your favorite toppings. With a crispy crust and melty vegan cheese, this pizza is sure to satisfy your cravings while also being kind to the environment and animals.
- 1 pre-made pizza crust (check that it’s vegan)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup vegan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced bell peppers
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
You will be interested in: Vegan Meatball Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the pizza crust, leaving a little space around the edges.
- Sprinkle the vegan cheese over the tomato sauce.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, bell peppers, red onion, and black olives on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle the oregano and garlic powder over the vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake the pizza for 10-12 minutes, or until the crust is crispy and the cheese is melted.
- Slice the pizza and serve hot.
Enjoy your delicious vegan pizza! Also read this recipe: Vegan Soup Recipe