Ingredients Mug bread Serving Instructions Tip! Delicious for lunch, for a snack or for a buffet. If you’re entertaining, you...
One-pot keto vegetarian zucchini alfredo
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 15g butter
- 2 x 250g packets zucchini noodles
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 100g cream cheese, chopped
- 1 tbsp thickened cream
- 20g (1/4 cup) finely grated parmesan, (or vegetarian hard cheese) plus extra to serve
- Select all ingredients
- Step 1Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat until butter is foamy. Add the zucchini noodles. Use tongs to toss occasionally, for 1-2 minutes or until slightly wilted. Use tongs to transfer to a plate.
- Step 2Add the garlic to the pan. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the cream cheese, cream and 60ml (1/4 cup) water. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes or until mixture is smooth. Stir through the parmesan and season. Add the zucchini and use tongs to toss to combine. Serve with extra parmesan.