Looking for a delicious and keto-friendly burger recipe? Look no further than these keto butter burgers! Made with juicy beef...
Here’s a recipe for keto-friendly shrimp scampi:
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and red pepper flakes (if using) to the skillet and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side until they turn pink and opaque.
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- Deglaze the skillet with chicken broth and lemon juice, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Cook the sauce for a few minutes until it slightly thickens.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Return the shrimp to the skillet and toss them in the sauce to coat.
- Cook for an additional minute to heat the shrimp through.
- Serve the shrimp scampi garnished with chopped parsley.
Enjoy your keto-friendly shrimp scampi!