Keto Zucchini Noodle Alfredo Recipe
Keto Zucchini Noodle Alfredo is a healthy and low-carb alternative to traditional pasta Alfredo. This dish is excellent for those following a ketogenic diet or anyone who wants to incorporate more vegetables into their meals. The zucchini noodles, also known as “zoodles,” are a great substitute for traditional pasta, as they’re low in carbs and high in fiber. Here is Keto Zucchini Noodle Alfredo Recipe:
- 4 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Another great recipe: Keto Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add the spiralized zucchini noodles and sauté for 2-3 minutes, until they’re slightly softened.
- Pour in the heavy cream and grated Parmesan cheese, and stir until the sauce is smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Don’t forget to check: Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
The creamy Alfredo sauce is made with heavy cream, butter, and Parmesan cheese, creating a rich and flavorful dish that’s sure to satisfy your cravings. This Keto Zucchini Noodle Alfredo recipe is easy to make and can be ready in under 30 minutes, which means that it is a great option for those who don’t want to spend much time making dinner. Enjoy!