Keto Lemon Butter Chicken is a mouthwatering and healthy recipe that is perfect for anyone following the keto diet. This...
Keto-friendly Bang Bang Shrimp!
For the shrimp:
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Cooking oil for frying (e.g., avocado oil)
For the Bang Bang Sauce:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (adjust to your spice preference)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the almond flour, grated Parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Set aside.
- Dip each shrimp into the beaten eggs, allowing any excess to drip off, then coat it in the almond flour mixture, pressing lightly to adhere. Repeat with all the shrimp.
- Heat cooking oil in a large skillet or deep fryer to about 350°F (175°C).
- Working in batches, fry the coated shrimp for 2-3 minutes per side, or until they turn golden brown and crispy. Remove from the oil and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain any excess oil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar-free sweet chili sauce, hot sauce, and lime juice to make the Bang Bang sauce.
- Serve the crispy shrimp with the Bang Bang sauce on the side for dipping. You can garnish with sliced green onions or chopped cilantro if desired.
Enjoy your keto-friendly Bang Bang Shrimp!