Ingredients: Instructions: This snack is high in healthy fats, protein, and fiber, and will keep you feeling full and satisfied...
Keto-friendly Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Place the broccoli florets in a large pot of salted boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes, until just tender. Drain the broccoli and transfer to a 9×9 inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the heavy cream, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper until well combined.
- Pour the mixture over the broccoli in the baking dish, then sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the casserole is heated through.
- Serve hot and enjoy your keto-friendly broccoli and cheese casserole!
Note: You can add some cooked bacon bits on top for some extra flavor and texture.