Ingredients: Instructions: Enjoy your keto-friendly Cauliflower Mac and Cheese!
Delicious keto ramen!
Here’s a recipe for keto ramen with eggs:
For the broth:
- 4 cups chicken broth (preferably homemade or low-sodium)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari (look for a low-carb option)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional, for spice)
For the ramen:
- 2 zucchini, spiralized or cut into thin noodle-like strips
- 4 boiled eggs, halved
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
- In a large pot, combine the chicken broth, soy sauce or tamari, sesame oil, minced garlic, grated ginger, and red pepper flakes (if using). Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium heat and let it cook for about 10 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- While the broth is simmering, prepare the zucchini noodles. If you don’t have pre-cut zucchini noodles, you can use a spiralizer or julienne peeler to create thin noodle-like strips from the zucchini.
- In a separate pot of boiling water, cook the zucchini noodles for about 2-3 minutes until they are tender. Drain the noodles and set them aside.
- Assemble the ramen bowls by dividing the zucchini noodles among four serving bowls. Ladle the hot broth over the noodles.
- Place two halved boiled eggs in each bowl of ramen.
- Top the ramen with chopped cooked bacon, sliced green onions, and fresh cilantro.
- Serve the keto ramen immediately while it’s hot.
Enjoy your delicious and keto-friendly ramen with eggs! Feel free to customize the toppings by adding other low-carb vegetables like sliced mushrooms or bok choy, or by adding a dash of hot sauce for extra heat.