Keto Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
A quick and simple recipe like Keto Garlic Butter Shrimp is ideal for anyone on the ketogenic diet or searching for a tasty and nutritious supper. This recipe features succulent shrimp cooked in a flavorful garlic butter sauce that’s both satisfying and low in carbs. For fans of seafood, this dish is ideal because shrimp are a fantastic source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids. Here is Keto Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe:
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Don’t forget to read: Keto Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp and sauté for 2-3 minutes on each side, until they’re pink and cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Do you like Pasta? Then, don’t forget to read this great recipe: Keto Zucchini Noodle Alfredo Recipe
This Keto Garlic Butter Shrimp recipe is also incredibly versatile and can be served as a main dish or as a tasty appetizer. With only a handful of ingredients and less than 15 minutes of cooking time, this dish is perfect for those busy weeknights when you need to get dinner on the table fast. Enjoy!