Keto Cheese Crips Recipe
Keto Cheese Crisps are a tasty and low-carb snack that you can enjoy on the ketogenic diet. They are quick and easy to make, requiring only a handful of ingredients and minimal prep time. Let’s check out the 6 steps of the Keto Cheese Crips Recipe!
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- non-stick cooking spray
Are you a fan of both vegetables and meat? Then, check Keto Stuffed Cabbage Recipe right away!
- Step 1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200 degrees C).
- Step 2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Step 3. In a bowl, mix together the shredded cheddar cheese, paprika, garlic powder, and salt.
- Step 4. Scoop 1 tablespoon of the cheese mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and press down slightly to flatten.
- Step 5. Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Step 6. Let the cheese crisps cool for a few minutes before serving.
Looking for a low-carb alternative to traditional pasta Alfredo? Then, you should check Keto Zucchini Noodle Alfredo Recipe!
It’s that easy to prepare Keto Cheese Crips! Whether you’re looking for a midday snack or a party appetizer, these Keto Cheese Crisps are one of the most delicious and satisfying options that will keep you on track with your keto goals!