Looking for a delicious and keto-friendly burger recipe? Look no further than these keto butter burgers! Made with juicy beef...
Keto Avocado Boats
- 1 large avocado
- 1 can of tuna in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional toppings: chopped cilantro, sliced jalapeno, lime wedges
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise and remove the pit.
- In a bowl, mix together the drained tuna, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Spoon the tuna mixture into each avocado half.
- Top with chopped cilantro and sliced jalapeno, if desired.
- Serve with lime wedges on the side.
This snack is high in healthy fats, protein, and fiber, and will keep you feeling full and satisfied for hours. Enjoy!